- 5850 INR
- External Use Drugs
- HIV Infection
- 200 mg
- Suitable For All, Aged Person, Adults, Women, Teenagers, Children
- Dry Palace
WHAT IS THE IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION OF ALLTERA TABLETS ?
- Before taking this product, tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are allergic to either lopinavir or ritonavir;
- Before using this medication, tell your doctor or pharmacist your medical history
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant before using Alltera
- Do not breast-feed while taking Alltera
WHAT ARE THE POSSIBLE SIDE-EFFECTS OF ALLTERA TABLETS ?
Diarrhea, nausea, vomiting, stomach upset, gas, headache, and trouble sleeping may occur. If any of these effects persist or worsen, tell your doctor or pharmacist promptly.
Get medical help right away if you have any serious symptoms, including: unexplained weight loss, severe tiredness, muscle aches/weakness that doesn't go away, joint pain, numbness/tingling of the hands/feet/arms/legs, vision changes, signs of infection, signs of an overactive thyroid, signs of a certain nerve problem known as Guillain-Barre syndrome (such as trouble breathing/swallowing/moving your eyes, paralysis, trouble speaking).
This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects.
WHAT IS ALLTERA TABLETS ?
This combination product contains two medications: lopinavir and ritonavir. Both lopinavir and ritonavir belong to a class of drugs known as HIV protease inhibitors.
- Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 100 Box Per Week
- 1 Week
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
A/14 Bonanza Industrial Estate, Off Western Express Highway, Kandivali East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400101, India