- 110 INR
- General Medicines
- 0.5 mg
- Adults, Women, Teenagers
- Dry Palace
WHAT IS THE IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION OF CABERLIN 0.5 MG TABLETS ?
- Before taking cabergoline, tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are allergic to it;
- Before using this medication, tell your doctor or pharmacist your medical history.
- Before having surgery, tell your doctor or dentist about all the products you use.
- During pregnancy, this medication should be used only when clearly needed.
- Consult your doctor before breast-feeding.
WHAT IS CABERLIN 0.5 MG TABLETS ?
Caberlin is a dopamine receptor agonist. It works by blocking prolactin secretion from the pituitary gland.
WHAT IS THE USE OF CABERLIN 0.5 MG TABLETS ?
Cabergoline is used for treating disorders associated with high levels of the hormone prolactin, either due to tumors in the pituitary gland or to unknown causes.
- Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 100 Box Per Day
- 1 Week
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
A/14 Bonanza Industrial Estate, Off Western Express Highway, Kandivali East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400101, India