- 2050 INR
- External Use Drugs
- HIV Infection, Other
- 600 mg
- Adults, Women, Teenagers, Children
- Dry Palace
WHAT IS THE IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION OF EFAMAT 600 MG TABLETS ?
- Before taking efavirenz, tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are allergic to it;
- Before using this medication, tell your doctor or pharmacist your medical history
- To make sure efavirenz is safe for you, tell your doctor if you have liver disease; seizures or epilepsy; a history of mental illness, injection drug use, or taking an anti-psychotic medicine; heart disease or long QT syndrome; high cholesterol or triglycerides;
- This medication is not recommended for use during pregnancy.
- This medication passes into breast milk. Because breast milk can transmit HIV, do not breast-feed.
WHAT IS EFAMAT 600 MG TABLETS ?
Efavirenz is an antiviral medicine that prevents human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) from multiplying in your body.
WHAT IS THE USE OF EFAMAT 600 MG TABLETS ?
Efavirenz is used to treat HIV, the virus that can cause acquired immunodeficiency syndrome (AIDS).
WHAT ARE THE POSSIBLE SIDE-EFFECTS OF EFAMAT 600 MG TABLETS ?
Call your doctor at once if you have:
a seizure; liver problems - nausea, upper stomach pain, loss of appetite, dark urine, clay-colored stools, jaundice; or severe skin reaction - fever, sore throat, swelling in your face or tongue, redness or burning in your eyes, skin pain, followed by a red or purple skin rash that spreads (especially in the face or upper body) and causes blistering and peeling.
This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects.
- Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 100 Box Per Day
- 1 Week
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
A/14 Bonanza Industrial Estate, Off Western Express Highway, Kandivali East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400101, India