- 807 INR
- External Use Drugs
- HIV Infection
- 200 mg
- Suitable For All, Aged Person, Adults, Women, Teenagers, Children
- Dry Palace
MEDICINE USES :
Cipla Efavirenz is used to treat HIV, the virus that can cause acquired immunodeficiency syndrome (AIDS). It is not a cure for HIV or AIDS.
EFAVIRENZ COMMON SIDE EFFECTS :
- nausea, vomiting; dizziness, drowsiness, trouble concentrating;
- mild skin rash; headache, tired feeling; sleep problems (insomnia), strange dreams; or
- changes in the shape or location of body fat (especially in your arms, legs, face, neck, breasts, and waist).
WHAT IS EFAVIR ?
Efavir 200mg is an antiviral medicine that prevents human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) cells from multiplying in your body. It belongs to a class of antiretroviral medications called non-nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitors (NNRTIs). It inhibits the replication of HIV, thereby reducing the amount of the virus in the blood.
- Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 100 Box Per Day
- 1 Week
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia
- All India
A/14 Bonanza Industrial Estate, Off Western Express Highway, Kandivali East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400101, India