- 110 INR
- 250 mcg
- Adults, Women, Teenagers
- Store In a Cool Palace
WHAT IS THE USE OF ENDOPROST 250 MCG INJECTION ?
Carboprost is used to treat severe bleeding after childbirth (postpartum). Carboprost is also used to produce an abortion by causing uterine contractions. Carboprost is often used when another method of abortion has not completely emptied the uterus.
WHAT ARE THE POSSIBLE SIDE-EFFECTS OF ENDOPROST 250 MCG INJECTION ?
Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction: hives; difficult breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Call your doctor at once if you have:
severe pelvic pain, cramping, or vaginal bleeding; high fever; a light-headed feeling, like you might pass out; shortness of breath; severe nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea; or increased high blood pressure (severe headache, blurred vision, anxiety, confusion, chest pain).
This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects.
WHAT IS THE IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION OF ENDOPROST 250 MCG INJECTION ?
To make sure carboprost is safe for you, tell your doctor if you have:
- high or low blood pressure;
- epilepsy or other seizure disorder;
- any scarring in your uterus;
- a history of asthma; or
- a history of heart, kidney, or liver disease
- Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 100 Box Per Day
- 1 Week
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
A/14 Bonanza Industrial Estate, Off Western Express Highway, Kandivali East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400101, India