- 35.00 - 55.00 INR
Century's Tex Marker
Century’s Tex Marker is a collapsible aluminum writing device filled with ink used for marking on fabric samples for identification. It is used by textile mills & processing houses before dyeing and finishing processes of grey fabric for identification, quality control, shrinkage, pilferage etc. The marking remain permanent, bright & opaque even after the dyeing & finishing processes are completed. It is widely used in textile industry for dyeing, bleaching, hosiery, knitting, scouring & weaving processes.
- Bright & Opaque markings on all kinds of fabrics including cotton, denims, polyester, wool etc.
- Permanent, Heat-Proof, Quick drying & No bleeding.
- Resistance to Acids, Alkalis & other chemical aggressions in finishing processes.
- Markings can withstand all textile sorting / sizing and finishing processes.
- Quick identification of lots upon fabrics dyed in dark shades also.
- Most economical method of marking on gray fabrics before processing.
- Available in 3 ball-point sizes for different types of fabrics
- Ink content: 60 ml (70g)
- Key provided to squeeze out the ink from the marker for optimum utilization & smooth flow.
- Open cap.
- Insert the aluminum key provided with the marker at the bottom end of the tube & start rolling upwards for pressure.
- Mark on 90 degree angle for smooth ink flow. Keep rolling the key as pressure reduces.
- Do not fold the tube back & forth as it could lead to puncture.
- Do not use on other surface other than fabrics.
- Put the cap back on after use
- Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 500 Per Week
- 7 Days
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
A/14 Bonanza Industrial Estate, Off Western Express Highway, Kandivali East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400101, India