- 1344 INR
- Adults, Women, Teenagers
- Store In a Cool Palace
WHAT IS THE IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION OF FOLICULIN HP 150 IU INJECTION ?
You should not use this medicine if you are allergic to urofollitropin or if you have:
- a condition called primary ovarian failure;
- cancer of the breast, uterus, or ovary;
- infertility that is not caused by lack of ovulation;
- an ovarian cyst;
- a tumor of your pituitary gland; or
- if you are pregnant.
WHAT IS FOLICULIN HP 150 IU INJECTION ?
Urofollitropin is a purified form of a hormone called follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH). This hormone is important in the development of follicles (eggs) that are produced by the ovaries in women.
WHAT IS THE USE OF FOLICULIN HP 150 IU INJECTION ?
Urofollitropin is used together with other medicines to treat infertility in women with FSH deficiency. Urofollitropin is also used to help the ovaries produce multiple eggs for use in "in-vitro" fertilization.
- Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 100 Box Per Day
- 1 Week
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
A/14 Bonanza Industrial Estate, Off Western Express Highway, Kandivali East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400101, India