- 1800 INR
- Development of Eggs Produced in the Ovaries
- Adults, Women, Teenagers
- Store In a Cool Palace
WHAT ARE THE POSSIBLE SIDE-EFFECTS OF FOLIGRAF 75 I.U. INJECTION ?
Some women using this medicine have developed a sudden buildup of fluid in the stomach or chest area. This condition is called ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome (OHSS). Call your doctor right away if you have any of the following symptoms of OHSS:
severe pain in your lower stomach; nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, bloating; feeling short of breath; swelling in your hands or legs; weight gain; urinating less than usual.
This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects.
WHAT IS FOLIGRAF 75 I.U. INJECTION ?
Follicle stimulating hormone is a man-made form of a hormone that occurs naturally in the body. This hormone regulates ovulation, the growth and development of eggs in a woman's ovaries.
WHAT IS THE USE OF FOLIGRAF 75 I.U. INJECTION ?
- Follicle stimulating hormone is used to treat infertility in women who cannot ovulate and do not have primary ovarian failure.
- Follicle stimulating hormone is also used to stimulate sperm production in men.
- Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 100 Box Per Day
- 1 Week
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
A/14 Bonanza Industrial Estate, Off Western Express Highway, Kandivali East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400101, India