- 5000 INR
- External Use Drugs
- Hepatitis C
- 100 mg
- Adults, Women, Teenagers
- Dry Palace
To make sure Velpanat is safe for you, tell your doctor if you have:
- a history of hepatitis B;
- kidney disease (or if you are on dialysis);
- liver problems other than hepatitis;
- HIV (human immunodeficiency virus); or
- if you have recently used a heart rhythm medicine called amiodarone.
It is not known whether Hepcvel will harm an unborn baby. Tell your doctor if you are
WHAT IS HEPCVEL?
Hepcvel medication is a combination of sofosbuvir and velpatasvir. This drug work by reducing the amount of hepatitis C virus in your body, which helps your immune system fight the infection and may help your liver recover
MEDICINE USES :
Cipla Sofosbuvir and Velpatasvir is used to treat chronic (long-lasting) hepatitis C, a viral infection of the liver. It may sometimes be used with another antiviral medication (ribavirin).
- Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 100 Per Day
- 1 Week
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
A/14 Bonanza Industrial Estate, Off Western Express Highway, Kandivali East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400101, India