To make sure Velpanat is safe for you, tell your doctor if you have:
- a history of hepatitis B;
- kidney disease (or if you are on dialysis);
- liver problems other than hepatitis;
- HIV (human immunodeficiency virus); or
- if you have recently used a heart rhythm medicine called amiodarone.
It is not known whether Hepcvel will harm an unborn baby. Tell your doctor if you are
WHAT IS HEPCVEL?
Hepcvel medication is a combination of sofosbuvir and velpatasvir. This drug work by reducing the amount of hepatitis C virus in your body, which helps your immune system fight the infection and may help your liver recover
MEDICINE USES :
Cipla Sofosbuvir and Velpatasvir is used to treat chronic (long-lasting) hepatitis C, a viral infection of the liver. It may sometimes be used with another antiviral medication (ribavirin).
A/14 Bonanza Industrial Estate, Off Western Express Highway, Kandivali East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400101, India