- 233 INR
WHAT ARE THE POSSIBLE SIDE-EFFECTS OF HUCOG 2000 HP INJECTION ?
Stop using HCG and get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction: hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Call your doctor at once if you have any of these signs of a blood clot: pain, warmth, redness, numbness, or tingling in your arm or leg; confusion, extreme dizziness, or severe headache.
This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects.
WHAT IS THE USE OF HUCOG 2000 HP INJECTION ?
HCG is used to cause ovulation and to treat infertility in women, and to increase sperm count in men. HCG is also used in young boys when their testicles have not dropped down into the scrotum normally. This can be caused by a pituitary gland disorder.
WHAT IS THE IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION OF HUCOG 2000 HP INJECTION ?
Before receiving HCG tell your doctor if you are allergic to any drugs or if you have:
- a thyroid or adrenal gland disorder;
- an ovarian cyst;
- premature puberty;
- cancer or a tumor of the breast, ovary, uterus, prostate, hypothalamus, or pituitary gland;
- undiagnosed uterine bleeding;
- heart disease;
- kidney disease;
- migraines; or
- Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 100 Box Per Day
- 1 Week
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
A/14 Bonanza Industrial Estate, Off Western Express Highway, Kandivali East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400101, India