- 1500 INR
- 5 mg
- Aged Person, Adults, Women, Teenagers
- Store In a Cool Palace
- Humatrope is synthesized in a strain of E. coli modified by the addition of a gene for human growth hormone.
- It is formulated by Eli Lilly in powder form and used as injection.
- This is available in different dosages 6 mg, 12 mg & 24 mg cartridges, 5 mg prefilled syringe & 48 mg PFS for hospitals.
Indications for Humatrope:
Humatrope (somatropin [DNA origin] for injection) is used to treat children who are short or growing slowly because they:
- Do not make enough growth hormone on their own.
- Have Turner syndrome.
- Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 100 Box Per Day
- 7 Days
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
A/14 Bonanza Industrial Estate, Off Western Express Highway, Kandivali East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400101, India