- 95 INR
- External Use Drugs
- 7.5 mg
- Suitable For All, Aged Person, Adults, Women, Teenagers, Children
- Dry Palace
Stop using Methotrexate and call your doctor at once if you have:
dry cough, shortness of breath; diarrhea, vomiting, white patches or sores inside your mouth or on your lips; blood in your urine or stools; swelling, rapid weight gain, little or no urinating; seizure; fever, chills, body aches, flu symptoms; pale skin, easy bruising, unusual bleeding, weakness, feeling light-headed or short of breath; liver problems- nausea, upper stomach pain, itching, tired feeling, loss of appetite.
WHAT IS THE IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION OF IMUTREX 7.5 MG TABLETS ?
- Methotrexate is not usually taken every day. You must use the correct dose for your condition.
- Do not use methotrexate if you are pregnant or breast-feeding a baby.
- Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 100 Box Per Day
- 1 Week
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
A/14 Bonanza Industrial Estate, Off Western Express Highway, Kandivali East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400101, India