- 100.00 - 130.00 INR
Century's Bleed Thru Marker
Century’s Bleed Thru Marker is a permanent industrial grade valve action paint marker for construction purpose. The unique ink formulation enables the markings to bleed thru and be visible even after painting over the surface that has been marked. It is made up of a hard aluminum body filled with ink and felt-tip with valve action for smooth ink flow. It works on all surfaces like metals, concrete, iron, alloys, plastic, glass etc. The marker is available in two types for oil based primers and water based primers. It is widely used in construction industry, ship building and bridge fabrication on metals & alloys for Used for inspection, coding, layout or assembly operations.
- Valve-action paint marker with hard aluminum body & a cap on top.
- Permanent & Bright Markings on all surfaces like metal, glass, steel, alloys etc.
- Markings Bleed thru and remain visible after painting over the surface.
- Ideal for Construction, Ship Building & Fabrication for coding & assembly operations
- Open cap. Shake the marker well before first use.
- To push ink press the nib a few times until you see the ink on the tip.
- Put the cap back on after each use.
- Avoid contact from eyes or flames.
- Ink is harmful if consumed.
- Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 5000 Per Week
- 5 Days
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
A/14 Bonanza Industrial Estate, Off Western Express Highway, Kandivali East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400101, India