- 1740 INR
- Adults, Women, Teenagers
- Cool & Dry Palace
Your doctor has ordered Meropenum Injection, an antibiotic, to help treat your infection. The drug will be either injected into a large muscle (such as your buttock or hip) or added to an intravenous fluid that will drip through a needle or catheter placed in your vein for at least 15 minutes or more, one to three times a day.
Meropenem eliminates bacteria that cause many kinds of infections, including pneumonia and urinary tract, skin, bone, and stomach infections. This medication is sometimes prescribed for other uses; ask your doctor or pharmacist for more information.
Your health care provider (doctor, nurse, or pharmacist) may measure the effectiveness and side effects of your treatment using laboratory tests and physical examinations. It is important to keep all appointments with your doctor and the laboratory. The length of treatment depends on how your infection and symptoms respond to the medication.
- Tell your doctor and pharmacist if you are allergic to meropenem, penicillin, cephalosporins [cefaclor (Ceclor), cefadroxil (Duricef), or cephalexin (Keflex)], or any other drugs
- Tell your doctor and pharmacist what prescription and nonprescription medications you are taking, especially probenecid (Benemid), valproic acid (Depakene, Depakote), and vitamins
- Tell your doctor if you have or have ever had kidney or liver disease
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, plan to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding. If you become pregnant while taking meropenem, call your doctor.
- Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 100 Per Week
- 7 Days
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- All India
A/14 Bonanza Industrial Estate, Off Western Express Highway, Kandivali East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400101, India