- 2990 INR
- Cancer Treatment
- Suitable For All, Aged Person, Adults, Women, Teenagers, Children
- Store In a Cool Palace
Call your doctor at once if you have:
- fever, chills, flu symptoms, severe joint, bone, or muscle pain; new or unusual pain in your thigh or groin;
- pale skin, feeling light-headed or short of breath; hypocalcemia--numbness or tingly feeling in your fingers or toes or around your mouth, twitching, muscle spasms or cramps; signs of a kidney problem--little or no urinating; painful or difficult urination; or
- severe skin reaction--fever, sore throat, swelling in your face or tongue.
This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects.
WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY NATZOLD 5 MG INJECTION ?
NATZOLD is in a group of medicines called bisphosphonates (bis FOS fo nayts). This medicine inhibits the release of calcium from bones. Zoledronic Acid is a supportive care drug in the category of bisphosphonates.
WHAT ARE THE USES OF ZOLEDRONIC ACID 5 MG INJECTION ?
Natco Zoledronic acid is used as a support medication to treat symptoms of cancer such as hypercalcemia (high blood calcium levels) or to decrease complications (such as fractures or pain) produced by bone metastasis (spread of cancer to the bone). It is also used in treatment of Osteoporosis and other bone diseases.
- Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 100 Per Day
- 1 Week
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
A/14 Bonanza Industrial Estate, Off Western Express Highway, Kandivali East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400101, India