WHAT IS THE USE OF NAVELBINE 50 MG INJECTION ?
Vinorelbine is used to treat non-small cell lung cancer. Vinorelbine is sometimes used in combination with other cancer medications.
WHAT ARE THE POSSIBLE SIDE-EFFECTS OF NAVELBINE 50 MG INJECTION ?
Call your doctor at once if you have a serious side effect such as:
signs of infection such as fever, chills, flu symptoms, mouth and throat ulcers, rapid heart rate, rapid and shallow breathing, fainting; cough, bronchospasm (wheezing, chest tightness, trouble breathing); severe constipation, stomach pain, bloody or black stools; pale skin, feeling light-headed or short of breath, rapid heart rate, trouble concentrating;
This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects.
WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY NAVELBINE 50 MG INJECTION ?
Vinorelbine is cancer medication that interferes with the growth of cancer cells and slows their spread in the body.
WHAT IS THE IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION OF NAVELBINE 50 MG INJECTION ?
- You should not use this medication if you are allergic to it, or if you have severely low white blood cell counts.
- Do not use vinorelbine if you are pregnant.
- Before you receive vinorelbine, tell your doctor if you have liver disease, bone marrow suppression, a nerve disorder, or if you have received radiation therapy or other cancer treatments.
- Do not receive a "live" vaccine while you are being treated with vinorelbine
- You should not breast-feed while you are being treated with vinorelbine.