Century's Pump type Metal Marker
Century’s Pump-type Metal Marker is unique marking device for permanent & fade-proof marking on any surface. Its an industrial grade ball-point marker which are bright, opaque & weather-proof. It has a rigid aluminum body making it difficult to break, puncture or leak. It also has a rubber valve at the bottom for smooth ink flow. When the valve is pumped it compresses ink towards a fine ball point for smooth flow and easy writing.
The markings made by the marker wont chip/peel/fade or rub off and it can withstand heat and weathering under adverse conditions. It has special viscous ink formulation similar to paint which remains permanent on steel, alloys, metals, concrete, glass, rubber, wood & even plastics. It can mark on wet, dry, dusty, oily, greasy & even extremely rough surfaces with ease.
- Viscous ink makes Permanent, Bright & Opaque Markings on all Surfaces including metals, steel, glass, rubber, wood, concrete etc.
- Hard Aluminum body makes it difficult to break, puncture or leak compared to other tube markers.
- Rubber valve at bottom makes it very easy to use with continuous ink flow. Zero Wastage compared to Tube type markers.
- Stainless steel tip with roller ball point enables easy & smooth markings on Wet, Oily, Dry, Greasy & Extremely Rough Surfaces.
- 60 ml ink content (5-6 times of conventional paint markers)
- Remove Cap. For cold start press the rubber ball/valve 4-5 times at the bottom for ink flow at the tip.
- Mark vertically at 90-degree angle & ensure the ball presses the surface for smooth ink flow.
- As pressure reduces, press the rubber valve 2-3 times to continue writing.
- Do not press the rubber bulb when not in use as it will lead to increase ink pressure.
- Clean the tip & put the cap back on when after each use.
- Harmful if swallowed or intentional inhalation.
- Avoid contact with eyes. Keep away from open flame.
- Please test before use.
A/14 Bonanza Industrial Estate, Off Western Express Highway, Kandivali East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400101, India