- 417 INR
- External Use Drugs
- 0.625 mg
- Dry Palace
WHAT IS THE IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION OF PREMARIN 0.625 MG TABLETS ?
You should not use conjugated estrogens if you have:
- a history of heart attack, stroke, or blood clot;
- any type of breast, uterine, or hormone-dependent cancer.
- a bleeding or blood-clotting disorder;
- if you are pregnant or may become pregnant.
WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY PREMARIN 0.625 MG TABLETS ?
Estrogen is a female hormone produced by the ovaries. Estrogen is necessary for many processes in the body.
WHAT IS THE USE OF PREMARIN 0.625 MG TABLETS ?
Conjugated estrogens are a mixture of estrogen hormones used to treat symptoms of menopause such as hot flashes, and vaginal dryness, burning, and irritation. Other uses include prevention of osteoporosis in postmenopausal women, and replacement of estrogen in women with ovarian failure or other conditions that cause a lack of natural estrogen in the body.
WHAT ARE THE POSSIBLE SIDE-EFFECTS OF PREMARIN 0.625 MG TABLETS ?
Stop using this medicine and call your doctor at once if you have:
abnormal vaginal bleeding; a lump in your breast; confusion, problems with memory or concentration; heart attack symptoms; liver problems--nausea, upper stomach pain, itching, tired feeling, loss of appetite, dark urine, clay-colored stools, jaundice; signs of a stroke--sudden numbness or weakness, sudden severe headache, slurred speech, problems with vision or balance.
This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects.
- Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque, Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Western Union
- 100 Box Per Day
- 1 Week
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- All India
A/14 Bonanza Industrial Estate, Off Western Express Highway, Kandivali East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400101, India