- 154 INR
- External Use Drugs
- Female Hormone
- 1 mg
- Dry Palace
WHAT ARE THE POSSIBLE SIDE-EFFECTS OF PROGYNOVA 1 MG TABLETS ?
hives; difficult breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Call your doctor at once if you have:
heart attack symptoms - chest pain or pressure, pain spreading to your jaw or shoulder, nausea, sweating; signs of a stroke - sudden numbness or weakness (especially on one side of the body), sudden severe headache, slurred speech, problems with vision or balance; swelling or tenderness in your stomach; jaundice; a lump in your breast.
This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects.
WHAT IS PROGYNOVA 1 MG TABLETS ?
Progynova medication is a female hormone.
WHAT IS THE USE OF PROGYNOVA 1 MG TABLETS ?
Estradiol is used to treat symptoms of menopause such as hot flashes, and vaginal dryness, burning, and irritation. Other uses include prevention of osteoporosis in postmenopausal women, and replacement of estrogen in women with ovarian failure or other conditions that cause a lack of natural estrogen in the body.
WHAT IS THE IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION OF PROGYNOVA 1 MG TABLETS ?
You should not use this medicine if you are allergic to estradiol, if you are pregnant, or if you have:
- unusual vaginal bleeding;
- liver disease;
- a bleeding or blood-clotting disorder;
- a recent history of heart attack or stroke;
- a history of hormone-dependent cancer (such as breast, uterine, ovarian, or thyroid cancer);
- if you have ever had a blood clot;
- Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 100 Box Per Day
- 1 Week
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
A/14 Bonanza Industrial Estate, Off Western Express Highway, Kandivali East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400101, India