NATCO TIGECYCLINE 50 mg COMMON SIDE EFFECTS :
- nausea, vomiting, stomach pain;
MEDICINE USES :
- abnormal liver function tests
- severe stomach pain, diarrhea that is watery or bloody;
- increased pressure inside the brain - severe headache, ringing in your ears, dizziness, nausea, vision problems, pain behind your eyes;
- pancreas problems - severe pain in your upper stomach spreading to your back, nausea and vomiting, fast heart rate; or
- liver problems - nausea, upper stomach pain, itching, tired feeling, loss of appetite, dark urine, clay-colored stools, jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes).
WHAT IS TIGI 50 mg INJECTION ?
Tigi is an antibiotic that fights bacteria in the body. It works by killing sensitive bacteria.
Tigecycline is used to treat many different bacterial infections of the skin or the digestive system, as well as pneumonia.
Call your doctor at once if you have:
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects.