- 500.00 - 650.00 INR
- 5 ml
- Aged Person, Adults, Women, Teenagers
- Cool & Dry Palace
Vinorelbine 50 Mg
Vinorelbine 50 Mg is a chemotherapy drug usually given to treat breast cancer and non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC). Vinorelbine is a colourless fluid. It's also available as 20 mg light brown capsules, 30 mg pink capsules and 80 mg pale yellow capsules. You'll see your hospital doctor regularly while you have this treatment so they can monitor the effects of the chemotherapy.
Vinorelbine may be given into a vein (intravenously) or taken as capsules (orally). The capsules should be swallowed whole with a glass of water and taken exactly as directed by the doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
When given intravenously vinorelbine should only be given to adults and adolescents by drip (infusion) in one of the following ways:
- Through a fine tube (cannula) placed into the vein, usually in the back of the hand
- Through a fine plastic tube inserted under the skin and into a vein near your collarbone (central line)
- Into a fine tube inserted into a vein in the crook of your arm (PICC line)
The infusion takes around 5-10 minutes. Children can be given vinorelbine by slow injection into a vein (intravenously) through a cannula or line. Chemotherapy is usually given as a course of several sessions (cycles) of treatment over a few months. The length of your treatment and the number of cycles you have will depend on the type of cancer you're being treated for. Your nurse or doctor will discuss your treatment plan with you.
- Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 500 Per Week
- 7 Days
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- All India
A/14 Bonanza Industrial Estate, Off Western Express Highway, Kandivali East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400101, India