- 1140 INR
- External Use Drugs
- 300 mg
- Teenagers, Women, Adults, Aged Person
- Dry Palace
ZIDOVUDINE COMMON SIDE EFFECTS :
headache; fever, general ill feeling; cough; nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite; or changes in the shape or location of body fat (especially in your arms, legs, face, neck, breasts, and waist).
Call your doctor at once if you have:
- low white blood cell counts--fever, swollen gums, painful mouth sores, pain when swallowing, skin sores, cold or flu symptoms, cough, trouble breathing;
- low red blood cells (anemia)--pale skin, feeling light-headed or short of breath, rapid heart rate, trouble concentrating; or
- liver problems--nausea, upper stomach pain, itching, tiredness, loss of appetite, dark urine, clay-colored stools, jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes).
- signs of a new infection--fever, night sweats, swollen glands, mouth sores, diarrhea, stomach pain, weight loss;
- chest pain (especiall
WHAT IS ZIDOVIR ?
Zidovir belongs to a group of medications called nucleoside analogue reverse transcriptase inhibitors (NRTIs), also known as antiretrovirals. It does not cure HIV infection; it reduces the amount of viruses in the body by inhibiting the enzyme (viral reverse transcriptase) which is essential for the virus to grow. Further, it also increases some white blood cells (CD4 cells) of the body that are important in fighting infections.
- Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque, Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Western Union
- 100 Box Per Day
- 1 Week
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- All India
A/14 Bonanza Industrial Estate, Off Western Express Highway, Kandivali East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400101, India